A lot of my real estate business over the years has come from investors. The biggest advantage to working with investors, in my opinion, is the fact that they tend to buy multiple properties. So instead of constantly looking for new clients to sell a single house to, one client can turn in to multiple sales. And it’s not that hard to get investors to contact you. They are always looking for more deals, and it’s easy to get in front of them. Today’s 60 second video discusses a simple marketing technique that I used to get many of my investor clients.
Subscribe to my Blog, it’s free!
- How to get Real Estate Investors as Clients – 60 Second Video
- How to Build a Huge FSBO List in 60 Seconds
- Marketing to Expired Listings, a 60 Second Video
- The Most Important Thing for Realtors
- Why I quit real estate, and swore I’d never come back
- 6 Ways to Get a New Listing Within One Month
- 17 Ways to Get a New Seller or Buyer Client Within 7 Days
- How to reach your real estate goals in the new year.
- 14 Free Sites to Post on For Real Estate Leads
About The Author
Justin Razmus built his real estate company from the ground up, eventually employing over 25 full-time workers. The majority of his real estate business revolves around investment properties and working with real estate investors. He has taught many in-person real estate classes and spoken at many events. He is passionate about building businesses and helping others do the same.